Rick Barnum - Chief Executive Officer and Lead Growth Strategist
With over $100 Billion in directly generated top-line revenue for companies he has advised… Rick is an expert in Massive Revenue and EBITDA Growth. He has founded, quickly grown and sold 3 Worldwide Brand/Advertising Agencies; founded, quickly grown and sold a Consumer Products Company; founded, quickly grown and sold a Technology Company, Co-founded and sold a Healthcare company, and delivered multi-year, record breaking growth and profitability for over 40 client companies as the lead Growth strategist for the ad agencies that he owned. Rick has been recognized as a leading expert in developing "Highly Effective Strategies and Programs for Dramatic and Predictable Business Growth" by Tim Draper - famous silicon valley venture capitalist.
Examples of Rick's Impact:
- Fractional Chief Growth Strategist – currently growing a $40 million consumer products company to over $300 million in year 1 of launch. This is being achieved by Rick’s repositioning the company and establishing several key strategic partnerships.
- Fractional Chief Growth Officer – currently more than growing revenue and profitability by more than 10x for a successful startup SAAS company in Silicon Valley using Rick’s brand positioning, growth strategy, recommendations, and execution plan.
- Led the Brand Development and Market and Advertising Strategy for Invisalign (Align Technologies) that Drove Revenue from $0 to over $3 Billion – becoming the market leader in clear appliance teeth straightening.
- Led the Brand Repositioning and Market and Advertising Strategy for the 4 largest national drug store chain - dramatically growing the company's revenue from under $1 Billion to approximately $3 Billion and acquisition by CVS Pharmacy.
- Led the Repositioning and Market Outreach for Duraflame Fire Logs- dramatically growing the company's revenue from approximately $50 million to over $400 million.- Led the Brand Development and Market Strategy for PeopleSoft that helped drive company revenue to approximately $3 Billion and acquisition by Oracle.
- Led the Brand Development and Market Strategy for Abbott Laboratories’ “FreeStyle” blood glucose monitors - taking revenue from $0 at launch to over $2 Billion.
- There are several more of these dramatic impact examples with companies such as: 24 Hour Fitness, Comcast, Wells Fargo Bank, Dollar General, Crest, Loreal, Revlon, Johnson & Johnson, AARP, Varian Medical, BioMarin, BriteSmile, Siemens Medical, Starkey Medical, Clarisonic, Chevron, Documentum, Kelly-Moore Paints, Orchard Supply Hardware, Sears, Sears Hardware Stores, Bank of America, JCPenney, and Target.